From Analytical Engine_Research
- I'm a graphics/research programmer in the video games industry and I work with Wargaming Inc. in Austin, Texas.
- I first started programming in high school in 1973 using punched cards.
- I'm helping my wife with her Renaissance Miniatures business as pro-bono CAD designer.
- I run several Wiki's of my own - and over the last 10 years, I've made around 30,000 edits to Wikipedia.
- I'm a British citizen, but I've been living and working in the USA for over 20 years.